Saturday, November 19, 2016

Week 10- Finding Joy

I was really interested in the Google 20% thing from this week’s videos. That is something I feel like I could implement in my life as a mother so as to be more productive over all the other jobs I have. I think when someone spends sometime each day or week doing something that they love, they are happier, more fulfilled and better equipped to do the things they need to. I am going to make sure that I put forth some time and effort each week to do a hobby of mine!
     I also really liked the part in Taylor’s boats when he talked about how it takes no more effort to be great than it does to be good. I can totally see that in my own life!
     And lastly I loved the readings this week from Hero’s Journey talking about different companions we have with us. I realized that a lot of my closet confidants are my opposite in many ways and just how much I receive from them because their strengths are my weaknesses. They have helped me more times than I can count and I have learned so much from them. I also liked that it specifically talks about how your spouse is your most important companion because I feel that way so much in all aspects of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment